Move Photography Pricing
Engagement sessions are always free; no retainer/contract/signature required; 25 high resolution images delivered completely gratis. Gratuity and travel consideration gratefully accepted. I just ask that the engagement session occur on a weekday, and preferably in San Francisco or Oakland.
Wedding photography by Morgan Bellinger; includes approximately 60-80 finished photos per hour, edited individually and delivered in high resolution, with all rights to print for personal use.
Add a second photographer; an additional 20-30 edited images per hour, also delivered in high resolution. The second photographer may not be booked for hours outside of the hours for which Morgan is booked. If the second photographer is booked for fewer hours than Morgan, a travel fee may apply.
Discount if the song "Earth Angel", originally by The Penguins, is played or performed at your wedding reception.
Discount for dates other than Saturdays and U.S. holiday weekends.
A leather-bound hardcover album, custom-designed and revised according to your preferences. Includes unlimited album design revisions, a $500 credit towards album printing and shipping, and the opportunity to purchase unlimited additional albums at my cost.
• I respectfully request an eight hour minimum commission on Saturdays and U.S. holiday weekends, March through October, and for weddings outside the United States of America.
• On other dates, I respectfully request a five hour minimum commission, with exceptions cheerfully made for elopements, especially at the magnificent San Francisco City Hall.
• A $500 retainer reserves coverage by Morgan Bellinger, of Move Photography.
• The balance is due up to one month after the wedding.
• Prices do not include sales tax.
• Prices include a 3% discount for payment by cash or check; secure online payment by credit card is available.
• I love to travel, so pricing includes domestic & international travel.
• One "Earth Angel" discount per customer, please.
these prices are effective for inquiries sent on or after December 29, 2016